Your personal information is very important to us. To help Fosy Originals provide you with the highest quality products and services, we use information from our interactions with you and other customers, as well as from other parties. None of this information is shared with outside parties other than companies owned by us or those who we employ to perform functions on our behalf, to which limited data is given as is necessary in order to complete a shopping transaction or to maintain our relationship with you. We will ensure that your personal information is handled in a secure and responsible way. In order to respect your privacy, we will use your information only in the following ways:
- We will not knowingly store any identifiable information collected about children under the age of 16 and if such information comes to our attention, we will delete it automatically.
- We reserve the right to communicate with you electronically using the information that you have provided to us via our website. This information will always comply to any relevant laws and company terms.
- If you no longer wish to receive notices by e-mail or at any time wish to update or remove your details from our secure database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All personal information, including credit card details disclosed in transactions made through the website are transmitted through a secure server. The 'https' indicates that you have entered a secure area. Please note, e-mails are not encrypted and are not a secure means of transmitting your credit card information.
- We limit the number of staff with access to our database servers and employ password protection and encryption where necessary to ensure that your information is handled securely.
- The information that we collect about you will be owned and used solely for our internal purposes. Information such as the number of site visits, length of visits and pages visited is used by us to improve the website and how we manage and promote our sales.
- Personal information that we collect about you may be passed to third party companies for the sole purpose of order fulfilment. We will never sell or transfer any information that personally identifies you, although aggregate information such as the number of visitors may be shared.
- We may store information on your computer in the form of a cookie or other file for the purposes of modifying this website according to your preferences. These allow us to personalise your shopping experience using information which you allow us to access, which can be modified using the internet settings on your computer. If you choose to reject cookies, it may mean that some website features and information cannot be fully utilised.
On registration to this site we collect the details provided by you together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our web site and other sites accessible from them. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake. We do not store any credit card information as these are collected by third party payment providers such as PayPal.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide. This data is stored on Google Analytics in an anonymised format (it cannot be traced back to the individual registered user).
Use of your information and your preferences
We May use your information to:
- Personalise our service
- Detect and prevent fraud.
- Send you offers and news about our products.
- Verify your identity and prevent or detect fraud.
- Communicate with you by using your contact details.
- Conduct administrative or operational tasks relating to our websites.
Disclosures of your information
We will never pass your personal information to anyone else, except where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
Links to other web sites
Non-registered visitors of the site are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a demographic profile.
You must have cookies enabled if you want to shop online atour store.
If you have chosen to sign up for our optional newsletter you can choose at any time to "opt out" of recieving the newsletter and any further communication by